With ScoliBrace®, and its unique 3D approach to bracing, it’s possible for growing kids and adolescents to beat the curve with a better brace.
Most scoliosis braces for kids and teens, are not true 3D custom over-corrective braces. They often rely on 3 points of pressure to try and squeeze the spine straight, come from a standard library of shapes forced to fit the patient, or rely on a non-standardized process of brace design based on the individual skill of the brace designer. For growing children and adolescents, getting them the ‘right brace at the right time’, can make all the difference to their treatment results.
- ScoliBrace can help patients with infantile, juvenile, adolescent idiopathic and some Neuromuscular scoliosis between 25 to 60 Cobb angle. Specific indications will vary according to the patient’s age, curve type, flexibility and degree.
- Made with getting the best treatment results in mind, each ScoliBrace is a 3D custom designed over-corrective brace, made for the patient with computer aided design and manufacture (CAD/CAM).
- The over-corrective approach guides the body and spine into a posture that is the opposite of how the scoliosis is shaped. Curve reduction is often achieved, improving the overall appearance of the body, and improving function and pain are also treatment goals.
- ScoliBrace is patient friendly, opening and closing at the front making it easy to wear and remove without assistance. There are also a variety of unique colors and patterns available for patients to personalize the look of their brace.
Advanced Brace Design & Features
ScoliBrace can help the following patients with scoliosis:
outcomes may include:
- Reduced scoliosis curves in infantile, juvenile and adolescent idiopathic cases
- Improved body appearance and posture with reduced rib humping, more level shoulders and more symmetrical waist
- Reduced pain and minimized discomfort
- For some neuromuscular and other congenital cases, providing physical support and prevent or slow curve progression
Individual results may vary.