With KyphoBrace™, and its specific approach to bracing, kids and adults with kyphosis can get a brace made specially for them.
People living with conditions like hyperkyphosis and Scheuermann’s kyphosis will have noticed changes in posture and body cosmetics, and they may be self-conscious about these changes. Some pain or discomfort may also be experienced. Getting a brace specifically designed to help this condition can make a big difference to their life and how they feel each day.
- KyphoBrace can help patients with Scheuermann’s kyphosis, hyperkyphosis, thoracolumbar kyphosis & anterior sagittal balance. Specific indications will vary according to the patient’s individual situation
- Made with getting the best treatment results in mind, each KyphoBrace is a 3D custom designed corrective brace, made for the patient with computer aided design and manufacture (CAD/CAM).
- The corrective approach aims to restore a patient’s thoracic kyphosis angle to within a range that is considered normal for their age. Curve reduction is often achieved while improving the patient’s posture and overall appearance of their body.
- KyphoBrace is patient friendly, opening and closing at the front making it easy to wear and remove without assistance. There are also a variety of unique colors and patterns available for patients to personalize the look of their brace.
Advanced Brace Design & Features
KyphoBrace can help patients with the following conditions:
outcomes may include:
- Not only stopping progression but may also reduce the curve
- Improved sagittal balance
- Improved postural appearance and body cosmetics
- Reduced pain and minimized discomfort in the middle and lower back
Individual results may vary.